Friday, February 5, 2010

My brother told me if I light a fart my balls will glow. Is that true? Jeepers, I'm afraid to try.?

They won't glow. You might get a flame from the gas, and that might burn you.My brother told me if I light a fart my balls will glow. Is that true? Jeepers, I'm afraid to try.?
If you light your fart from the wrong side your balls will glow cause you just set your pubes on fire.My brother told me if I light a fart my balls will glow. Is that true? Jeepers, I'm afraid to try.?
Farts are Flammable, so ummm...Yeah I guess it's possible for you balls to glow.
Dude!!! Don't worry about that. Worry about exploding your guts. I don't know if its true... but even if there is a chance that it might happen I wouldn't, do it. Imagine at your funeral. Here lies Fred, he blew his but apart. LOL!!!!
For the sake of the people around you, please don't try.
i wouldn be lighting my fart. My Uncle's friend lit his and had to get rushed to hospital. He did internal damage cause the flame went up into his intestine!!
lol it might be burned to ashes before u even see if it's true lol j/p
the methane in your fart will burn it could set fire to your pubes and your balls maybe will glow i suggest don't do it
yes your brother did it. now its your turn and have some more hotdogs on it. beware of rudolf, now you are the glow ball brother and you are red ball.
The solution is to light your brothers sack on fire and gently massage his anal sphyncter.

No comments:

Post a Comment