Friday, February 5, 2010

Is it true that cat pee will glow in a blacklight?????

That's what someone told me!! Is it true??!!


what's a blacklight also?





and random ? : What's your fav animal%26gt;?Is it true that cat pee will glow in a blacklight?????
Yes.The urine off spray comes with a black light (ultraviolet) source to use with their product.


http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0oGki9m6c5Jq4鈥?/a>Is it true that cat pee will glow in a blacklight?????
yeah, that's totally true. pee glows.





and i dont have a favorite animal. I like them all
yeah its true thats how we find out if the dog peed or not while we were gonna...its a uv light





elephants
No and snails and lizrds
Um, I never tried to find out.





My favorite animal is cats.





Meow %26gt;.%26lt;
Yes, X marks the spot
Maybe....


Poll: giraffe! (:
lol yup its true, i like too many animals i dont have a fave :]
Not sure, try it. My favorite animal would have to be a cougar.
  • tvs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment