Friday, February 5, 2010

Ladies I was told by my best friend dat hormonal pill will make your skin glow is this true?

One of my close friends is on the pill and all and we were having a girl talk and I was complaining about how my skin is always dry but my face is always shiny.Well anyway she told me that she had and idea to fix my dilemma which was going on the pill.she said being on the pill gives you that glow like when your pregnant.I can say my friend skin does look fresher a little Im not quite sure cuz i see her everday. so I want to no if this is true or if its just her.Ladies I was told by my best friend dat hormonal pill will make your skin glow is this true?
yes it is. ive been using it for years. you will get flawless skin in someways though i got a fair complexion. and one thing that i like in taking it is... i got no pimples. before i had at my back then when i started using it now they're gone so i can wear sexy clothes... hope this helps..good luck!Ladies I was told by my best friend dat hormonal pill will make your skin glow is this true?
No it doesnt make my skin glow, it hasnt changed a bit! I'm just as normal faced as I was before I started taking it. It just makes you put on weight and gain a couple of bra sizes. My solution is just to cleanse tone and moisturise daily, dry skin sounds sensitive so make sure you use friendly facial products.
It worked for me. I used to have an oily face, dry area on the side of the nose and lots of acne too. I'm using the pill for about a year and a half and my skin has improved a lot. It's true though that you may gain a little weight and feel a little drowsy on the first few days that you're using it. But everything will be fine after a week. Some dermatologists even prescribe pills to improve skin condition.





I could send you some of my pictures to prove. Send me a message through vgatdula@yahoo.com
Its not good to resort to hormonal changes to improve your external appearence. They always have their side effects when used on long term. You can use natural products and believe me they work wonders.
No it will not work .But before under going dont forget to consult experts dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment