Friday, February 5, 2010

I used to use L鈥橭real Translucide Healthy Glow True Beige鈥o 23?

I used to use L鈥橭real Translcide Helthy Glow True Beige鈥o 23 LOVED it!!!





Its now gone! Help!





Ok I used to use L鈥橭real Tranlucide which now seems to of disappeared off the market 鈥?Joy! I am left with very large pores an uneven skin tine, spots around the jaw line oh and dry skin on my temples 鈥?well don鈥檛 I just sound as pretty as a picture! Ha!





Ladies I need..


Good foundation


That feels light


Very good coverage


But not face mask style


Pleasant smelling





Please recommend!!





xxxI used to use L鈥橭real Translucide Healthy Glow True Beige鈥o 23?
Hi! I use Bare Minerals. It works great... No fine lines are noticeable and my lines around my mouth are less visable.
  • tvs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment