Friday, February 5, 2010

Is it true you have pregnant glow with a boy?

No offense to anyone, this is a silly question. My sister told me that when your having a boy you get pregnant glow because of the testosterone in your body, but when having a girl they steal your looks and suck all the estrogen out? This may be dumb but I was just wondering opinions.Is it true you have pregnant glow with a boy?
I had the ';glow'; briefly during my pregnancy, and I had a girl.Is it true you have pregnant glow with a boy?
NOT TRUE!!!!!!! Old wives tale.


Maybe you're really just naturally glowing and being pregnant brings out the best in you.


Good luck!!
I think you have the glow when pregnant w/ girls too.








About testosterone (only speaking for myself)... I wanted you-know-what throughout the entire pregnancy and I swear it had to do w/ the testosterone, lol. My hubby loved it but as soon as our son was born, I was back to normal; no more thinking like a man, lol.
Nope not true at all....I had the pregnancy glow with all mine and I have 3 girls.
I am having a boy and I was told I have the glow by lots of people, I'm not sure if it has anything to do with gender....I'm pretty sure it doesn't.....
i believe its a myth it may be true with both of my daughters i looked like crap and everyone with a boy ive seen so far does seem to have a glow
not true. the pregnancy ';glow'; is caused by increased blood flow to your skin which can happen with either sex.
That's not true. You get a glow with all pregnancies no matter what the sex.
Sorry, your sister is slightly wrong with this one. I had two girls and had the ';glow';. My face was clear, my nails and hair grew like crazy. My sister had a boy and her face was all broken out and dull looking. Her hair stopped growing and her nails kept breaking. So it can be either girl or boy. ';Glow'; has nothing to do with gender. :)
My opinion is that it doesent make a difference, every pregnancy is different. I had a boy and I didnt have the glow
everyone that i met said i had a glow all nine months and i had a girl.
lol no that is not true. All pregancies are different.
I do not think there is any truth to that. I am having a girl, and everyone keeps telling me I am glowing...
No its not ture. the pregnant glow comes from the increase of blood your body now has to produce. so the blood that runs through your body is a little more visable. causing you to look like your glowing.
I believe that completely. I'm pregnant now and look like crap. Since the day I found out that I was pregnant, i felt like it was a girl, and I'll find out on the 26th at my ultrasound. My son I had alot of morning sickness, but looked great and that was 6 years ago. My daughter I'm not so sure. that was 8 years ago.
I'm having a boy .. and I don't think I have the glow :(





good luck! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment