Friday, February 5, 2010

Is it true when you are pregnant u have a glow to you?

Not everyone does.


I did when I was pregnant with my son...but with this pregnancy my skin is dry, pale and covered in acne! UGH! It's awful! I wish I had that glow!!Is it true when you are pregnant u have a glow to you?
It's funny cause I think it depends on what your carrying. I was pregnant with my little girl and I looked tired and drawn and pale. With my son I had the glow and with this one, also a boy I have the glow as well. It's an old wives tale that a girl steals her mothers looks. However the ';bloom'; or ';glow'; of pregnancy is not just a saying. Your skin retains more moisture during pregnancy, which plumps it up, smoothing out any fine lines and wrinkles that you may have. The pinkish glow that makes you look radiant is due to increased levels of blood circulating round your body. This may also make you feel slightly flushed sometimes.Is it true when you are pregnant u have a glow to you?
I have heard this for years...I remember during my first pregnancy ..which I delivered in Dec. a very cold month..my elderly neighbor told me my cheeks were so rosy and that I have a precious glow about me...With my second child .for some reason my skin was so smooth and clear, so one day my husband took a picture of me pregnant and it was the best picture I have ever taken.....Maybe it was because I was so happy and my face just reflected my feelings even tho I was so huge and didn't feel as comfortable.
Some do and some don't. My clear skin started breaking out and my hair has been thinning. I also have morning sickness all day and night. I definitely don't have a pleasant glow to me, but maybe a green one!
That is what a lot of people have said. Unfortunately if it is true, I cannot see it myself. But I hope I do anyway!
Not all pregnant women get it. I had a glow with my first pregnancy and not with my second pregnancy.
Some women report thicker, shinier hair and clear skin when pregnant. That could be considered a ';glow';.
personally, i think i've gotten huge like a whale, ugly and feel lousy. but people tell me i have a glow.
My wife used to say that pregnant women have a glow from sweating cause they are carrying all that extra weight, lol.
yes you do my wife have the glow right now at 20 weeks pregnant and i love to see y'all pregnant women with that glow
l0l u could but i swear ive gotten uglier and fatter while being pregnant l0l it just all depends
Only if it's a boy! I swear girls steal all your looks away from you when you are pregnant....
Yes, and the same glow is seen sometimes after u have sex.
not everyone does, but sometimes yes, due to more blood flow.
some people do but i really think its the extra sweat and oil lol
just a nice way of saying DAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYUUUMMMM GURRL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment