Friday, February 5, 2010

Is it true virgins have a glow about them and if so how long does the glow last?

i have heard rumors about virgins having a glow about them and that when they are around people everyone knows they had sexIs it true virgins have a glow about them and if so how long does the glow last?
no that's not true..





that is about the most retarded thing everIs it true virgins have a glow about them and if so how long does the glow last?
That's a bunch of BS! It's all int eh individual and really has little or nothing to do with virginity. It's the euphoria one feels from having done something they enjoy. I know people that 'appear to be on cloud nine' after eating chocolate or ice cream. Its really the same idea. Hell, I haven't been a virgin for quite some time, but I still glow after getting some.....Adn since most individual radiate their mood in one way or another, people will pick up on it.
i have only heard about the ... pregnancy glow ... of a mother to be .





on the other hand , i hear that a moose can get a ...glow ... or ...glossy fur gleam ... when they are a father to be . maybe the moose above can enlighten us on that ?
I agree..Bullwinkle is a born again virgin, and he glows so brightly, that I am blinded through the computer screen when I click on his profile.
untrue...but pregnant women definitely have a glow about them...
Where have you heard that from. If you have not ever seen this glow why would you consider it true!
It's true. I am a Born Again Virgin BAV and everyone can plainly see I have a glow about me
That ';GLOW'; is called PREGNATCY..it lasts about 9 months
i think that goes for any1 virgin or not that's have had sex...lol
but they didnt have sex thats why there virgins
I've never heard of that.
deff a lie!!!!!!!
Yes....we all know......don't do it.


Plus it makes you smell funny....

No comments:

Post a Comment